Thank you Lathi for nominating me to receive the Black Cat, Blue Sea Award. This made my day and I am so honored to receive it.
I’ve been having so fun with The Static Food Bin. I sometimes don’t fully understand what drives me to keep going; all I know is that I want to share my creativity and my love for L.A food with others. It makes me very happy that there are people who enjoys my creation.
What is Black Cat Blue Sea Award?
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserve it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
1 Anybody nominated can nominate eight bloggers.
2 The nominee has to answer three questions asked by the nominator.
3 Questions should not be offensive and you can ask any three questions to your nominations.
Here are my three questions
- How did you begin blogging?
- What is your favorite childhood dish?
- If you can travel anywhere, where would you go?
Here are my Nominees:
- Snapshot in Cursive – Gail “eats” her way through the alphabets and presents such delightful, yet easy recipes. Click here to see her Lamb Burger Sliders.
- The Jam Jar – Rae reviews the colorful side of being a Vegetarian. Click here to see her Baked Veggie Wontons.
- Hungry Breton – Franck is a baker who makes beautiful desserts. Click here to see his Apple and Caramel Tart.
- Kitchen @ Hoskins – Maria’s desserts are ridiculous. It makes me salivate every single time! Click here to see her Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookie Sandwiches with Nutella Cream.
- Dave Bakes – Dave bakes some mouth-watering stuff! Click here to see his Pistachio cake w/ Coffee Glaze.
- Ten Times Tea – A “Carbohydrate Monster” who makes bread and cakes. Click here to see her Plum and Amaranth Cake.
- Grubbing with Jess – Jess is in to meal prep and fitness and I enjoy reading about her daily whereabouts. Click here to read about her daily eats.
- The Cottage Loaf Baker – His cakes are absolutely stunning. Click here to take a peek at his Sensuous Summer Berry Gateau.
Lathi, thank you again for nominating me. Click here to see more about her and her wonderful Indian food recipes. Prepare to drool.