- 1 Endometrial ablation
- 2 After endometrial ablation weight loss
- 3 Why is endometrial ablation necessary?
- 4 Exercises to lose weight at home
- 5 How to warm up before exercising at home
- 6 Tips for losing weight at home
This procedure can stop the menstrual cycle or reduce the amount of menstrual bleeding the patient has.
This procedure is performed on women who are not pregnant and are not planning to become pregnant.
Endometrial ablation is not a therapy for menstrual problems caused by cancer.
After endometrial ablation weight loss
Do you think weight loss after endometrial ablation? The answer is “No”. It does not affect weight loss.
Endometrial ablation is a procedure that involves removing the endometrial tissue that lines the uterus. This action is done to reduce heavy menstrual bleeding.
An endometrial ablation is an option for patients with excessive menstrual bleeding that does not improve with medication.
Why is endometrial ablation necessary?
Doctors will recommend this procedure as therapy for patients with the following conditions:
Excessive menstrual bleeding, characterized by bleeding that requires the patient to change sanitary napkins every two hours or less due to the fullness of the pads.
Exercises to lose weight at home
You have a few extra kilos to spare, but between work, family obligations and housework, you can’t find the time or the will to go to the gym and get in shape.
Does this scene look familiar to you? Well, the excuses are over, because losing weight at home is perfectly possible, without spending money and without having to travel.
We want to teach you an exercise routine to lose weight at home.
Women and men can practice them, you only need to be willing and establish a constant routine so that it is not so difficult to motivate you every day.
Give these exercises and tips a try and tell us the results!
How to warm up before exercising at home
Starting to train while cold is a big mistake. For one thing, your muscles won’t be used to exertion and it’s much easier to injure or contract.
On the other hand, the warm-up serves to prepare the muscles before physical exercise, so that when we really get to work with them, they will perform much better than if we do it from scratch.
The heating should be as follows:
- The first thing you should do is some low-intensity cardiovascular exercise, whether it’s jogging, cycling, or doing a few minutes on the elliptical. If you do not have this material at home or you cannot go out for a run, you can do a couple of sets of 5 squats, push-ups and sit-ups at a low pace. The sole purpose of this is to warm up, so it should be done at a light pace that allows you to get your body in tune.
- Once the warm-up is over, it is very important to stretch the large muscle groups and joints to avoid injuries and physical problems.
- Before starting with the routine to lose weight, it is highly recommended to do some approximation series, a way to activate the central nervous system so that, once we start with the training, our performance is much better. We can do this by doing easier and lighter versions of the exercises that we will do later.
Squats are one of the classic gym exercises. You can easily do them at home because you do not need more than your legs and a correct technique to get the most out of them.
In addition, it is an excellent way to start the exercise routine to lose weight at home, it will tone your thighs and buttocks in no time.
Lunges are another very easy exercise to do that requires no special equipment or machines.
With your strides, you will be working your entire lower body, thighs, glutes, and hamstrings.
We continue with the lower body and this time we have to do some simple glute kicks, perfect for toning the area and burning fat.
We advise you to use a mat or any other padded and firm surface to do this exercise.
We will begin to strengthen our core with a simple series of standard abdominals.
Combined with cardiovascular exercise, abs will help you have a flat stomach and gain more resistance in your back.
Oblique sit-ups or crunches
No abs routine would be complete without a good oblique workout.ScissorsWe continue with an abdominal exercise that will also allow us to exercise the legs and buttocks.
Scissors are slightly more intense crunches, but very effective.
Bike style abs
These are the last abdominal exercises that we will do for this routine. Follow these steps to do bike crunches:
- Stay on the floor. Bend your knees and bring them up to a 90-degree angle with your hips.
- Bring your arms behind your head and keep them relaxed.
- Raise your torso and try to bring your left elbow toward your right knee at the same time as you bring your right knee toward your left elbow. Try to get as close as you can.
- Go back and do the same with your right elbow and left knee.
We all know the classic push-ups. These exercises will help you exercise your upper body, strengthen your core, and work your arms.
Much like normal pushups, eccentric pushups work on strength by extending muscles rather than contracting them.
With these push-ups, you will be working your pecs, triceps, delts, traps and abdominal muscles.
The burpee also called the soldier, is a super complete exercise, ideal for runners or for those who want to build endurance.
Tips for losing weight at home
Losing weight at home is not only a matter of practicing sports on a regular basis, your diet is another of the essential pillars to lose weight.
It will be useless if you exercise if you later spoil it with a poor diet.
Here are some basic rules so that you know what you can eat and what lifestyle you should lead in order to lose weight quickly and healthily:
- Eating well does not mean starving, you must eat 5 meals a day.
- Refrain from junk food and convenience foods.
- Avoid eating too much pork and beef, they are very fatty meats. You can eat lean meats like chicken, turkey, or rabbit.
- Whitefish is a great source of minerals and protein.
- Fruits, vegetables and legumes should come first in your dishes.
- Have a strong breakfast and a light dinner.
- Drink eight glasses of water a day.
I am Margaret Anderson founder of TheStaticFoodBin.com.
I am a professional content writer especially in food, health and fitness-related content. I have several food and fitness-related blogs and TheStaticFoodBin is one of them.