The magic of soup is that it fills your stomach, enhances the quality of your health, improves your heart health, helps you in maintaining weight as well as assists you in lots of other things.
Soups should be a part of our eating habits. Takeouts and fried food items have become a bigger part of our lives.
We cannot let the fried items overcome the place of the soups.
Otherwise, it will not be great for our health. So, how about learning new recipes for soups?
Had You made Chick-Fil-A Tortilla Soup?
If you have never made the chick-fil-a tortilla soup, let us tell you that it is the most tasteful and healthful soup.
There are many recipes for Chick-Fil-A Tortilla soup.
However, the classic recipe of Chick-Fil-A Tortilla soup is the best.
In this article, we are going to write down the classic recipe of the Chick-Fil-A Tortilla soup recipe:
Ingredients of the Chick-Fil-A Tortilla Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 1 medium and chopped white onion – You can also dice onions if you want.
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 3 (15 ounces) cans of cannellini beans, separated
- 2 (10 ounces) cans of diced tomatoes with green chillies (such as Rotel)
- 1 (15 ounces) can of cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounces) can of whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounces) can of black beans
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed from bones & shredded (It should be about 04 cups.)
- juice of 1 lime
- Salt to Taste or 01 Teaspoon of salt
- For serving purposes, you need the tortilla chips
Instructions for Making Chick-Fil-A Tortilla Soup Recipe
This is a homemade recipe of Chick-Fil-A recipe that tastes better than restaurant soup. Once you learn it, you can make it at any part of the day whole year-round.
You can also make the recipe on Sundays. Here is how you can prepare the Chick-Fil-A Tortilla soup:
First of all, you should heat the canola oil in a large pot on medium flame. Then, you must add minced garlic and chopped onion into it.
Try to sauté the mixture for 05 minutes unless the onions become translucent.
Keep stirring the mixture for 05 minutes and add oregano, salt, and cumin into the mixture.
Add the 02 cans of cannellini beans to a blender and smooth them. Drain the beans with the liquid for blending purposes.
You must add the pureed beans, 02 diced cans of tomatoes, the remaining can of the cannellini beans, cream-style corn, whole-kernel corn, black beans as well as shredded chicken to the onion mixture in the one pot.
Add 01 lime. In the end, sprinkle some salt before serving it with the chips or tortilla strips.
This is how; you make the magical tortilla soup recipe that tastes delicious. It is also a favourite recipe for kids.
I am Margaret Anderson founder of TheStaticFoodBin.com.
I am a professional content writer especially in food, health and fitness-related content. I have several food and fitness-related blogs and TheStaticFoodBin is one of them.