Chipped Beef Cheese Ball is an amazing classic recipe that uses cheddar cheese, cream cheese, onion cheese, and many other ingredients.
The chipped beef cheese ball is the most delicious recipe that you can eat. If you are used to arranging lots of dinner events, the chipped beef cheese balls will be a hit.
You should make them, and surprise everyone with your amazing cooking recipes.
The chipped beef cheese ball recipe confuses how spices can come together to form such amazing results.
Making the Chipped Beef Cheese Ball Recipe
You can make the chipped beef cheese ball recipe at Christmas or during the holidays. The holidays are the most special time of the year.
You cannot ignore preparing the chipped beef cheese ball recipes. If you are nearing Christmas, it is the best time of the year to make them.
Do not worry. The name of the chipped beef cheese ball is difficult; it is the easiest recipe to make.
This is a classic recipe that has its own amazing and unique taste. So, make it and pleasantly surprise everyone with your cooking skills.
Come, and Learn the Most Delicious Chipped Beef Cheese ball Recipe
The chipped beef cheese ball recipe is available on a few websites. Not many people know about the secretive recipe of the chipped beef cheese ball.
If you are looking for the most amazing chipped beef cheese ball recipe, you have come to the perfectly right place. Following we have written the chipped beef cheese ball recipe in great detail:
Ingredients for Chipped Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 (8 Ounces) of packaged cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of fresh salt
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (or any cheese that you may like)
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 5 ounces of dried beef chopped – divided
- 5 green onions chopped – divided
Instructions for Making Chipped Cheese Ball Recipe
- In a large deep-depth bowl, you should pour the cream cheese, chipped beef, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, green onions, garlic powder as well as salt. Then, you should mix all of the ingredients until all of the ingredients get incorporated.
- Make the balls of the mixture and pack them in plastic wraps. Then, keep the balls in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Try to unroll the cheese balls from the plastic wrap. The balls will not break, but you should carefully work with the cheese balls. After removing the plastic wrap, roll the cheese balls into the chipped beef and green onions once again.
- The chipped beef cheese balls are ready to be served. You should serve the chipped beef cheese balls with the crackers.
Bottom Line: How Many Calories in Chipped Beef Cheese Balls?
There is a total of 42 calories in one cheese ball. This recipe serves the 12 balls. So, treat your guests with the low-calorie yet highly satisfying chipped beef cheese balls.
This is Himanshu Joshi, a Professional content writer, and freelancer.
I am the co-founder of this blog. In this blog, I always share food, health, and fitness related contents.