Chocolate peanut butter ice cream is the most amazing combination. The combo has everything that our souls and minds love.
The chocolate peanut butter ice cream is one of the most fantastic recipes that could ever be made. Chocolate has its unique taste, which is the most favourite of kids and elders alike.
It is not a secret that older people also love chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
If you have tasted peanut butter, you will agree with us that it is also the most tasteful and amazing thing ever made.
Ice cream is the lifeline that saves us during boredom and extreme sadness. So, when you mix chocolate, peanut butter, and ice cream?
Will, it not the most heavenly and most amazing combination? It will be the best creation that you will make at home for your kids, family, and friends. So, read on to know about the best recipe in the following lines:
Ingredients for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate (I like Ghirardelli), cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk (whole is best)
Recipe for Making Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- First of all, you should whisk together sugar and cocoa powder in a medium pan. When you whisk sugar and powder, add the milk and cream. Try to whisk the combination so as to combine it well. Then, you must place the pan over a heat – flame should be medium to high medium heat. The mixture will start steaming; you should add the chocolate to it. Then, whisk the batter until it melts inside it fully. Then, remove the head of the pan and add vanilla and peanut butter. Make sure to stir the combination well so as lumps do not form. Then, place the ice cream mixture in the cover, container, and refrigerator. Let it cool.
- You should pour the ice cream mixture into the ice cream maker and process the batter according to the instruction of the manufacturer.
- Depending on the type of brand, make the ice cream in the ice maker. Then, put the ice cream in the container so that it cools down. Ideally, you should let it cool inside the refrigerator for 2 hours. When you take the ice cream container out of the freezer, it will come out as if you have bought it from the store.
Things to Take Care While Making Ice Cream
There are multiple elements that will affect the last mixture of the chocolate peanut butter. It is below:
- First of all, you should include all of the ingredients in the exact quantity.
- Try not to overcook the ingredients. The changed colour will affect the overall taste of the ice cream.
- Freeze it in a refrigerator that works well.
The above recipe is an authentic recipe of chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Make it and spread happiness in your house.
I am Margaret Anderson founder of TheStaticFoodBin.com.
I am a professional content writer especially in food, health and fitness-related content. I have several food and fitness-related blogs and TheStaticFoodBin is one of them.