Many of us live a busy schedule that does not allow us to enjoy cooking and other home activities.
It becomes difficult for us to even maintain the cleanliness of our houses.
We assign all the work to the maids, but how do we assign the late-night cooking to the maids?
If you reach home late, you should consider making boxed mac and cheese.
The mac and cheese is a super-quality and delicious recipe. It is a comforting recipe that we can eat during the day or night.
The satisfaction, which we derive from the mac and cheese, is unmatchable. So, how can you give comfort to yourself after making a boxed mac and cheese recipe:
Ingredients for Making the Boxed Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 (6oz) box of Mac & Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Salted Butter
- ¼ cup of Milk
- 1 big squeeze of garlic puree – That’s Tasty Organic Garlic Purée (02 Tablespoon)
- 1 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup of Crushed Crackers + 1 tablespoon of Salted Butter
- Italian Parsley – Chopped for Garnishing the Mac and Cheese
- 1 cup of Bacon, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
Instructions for Making the Boxed Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Preheating Oven: First of all, you should preheat the oven to 425F. So, you can cook the mac and cheese amazingly later on.
- Cooking the Noodles: Then, you should take out the noodles from the box and cook them according to the instructions on the package. For boiling the macaroni, boil a large pot, and add salt and oil into it. You should not cook the boxed mac and cheese fully. Subtract 2-3 minutes from the boiling time for making sure that they are undercooked. Then, cook the noodles accordingly. We will not allow them to get cooked fully because the cooking will finish in the oven. Drain noodles, and place them aside.
- Preparing Sauce for the Mac and Cheese: Now, you should add the butter, ¼ cup cheese, butter, garlic paste, and cheese packet into the hot pot. Make sure to whisk all of the ingredients together. Then, add the noodles into the hot pot once again. Stir all of the ingredients and noodles together so as to coat the noodles with cheese sauce.
- Preparing Crackers: Make sure to mix all of the crushed crackers with the 01 tablespoons of melted butter. Then, keep the boxed mac and cheese aside.
- Baking the Mac and Cheese: Now, pour the mac and cheese into a buttered baking dish. Then, you should sprinkle the rest of the cheese. Also, make sure to top the dish with crushed cheese and crackers. Place it inside the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. You should let it cook inside the oven until the crackers turn brown.
- Garnishing: Garnish the mac and cheese with Italian parsley and bacon.
- Enjoy the dish.
This is how; you can enhance the overall taste of the boxed mac and cheese.
The garlic puree and Italian parsley add an amazingly unique taste to the boxed mac and cheese.
I am Margaret Anderson founder of TheStaticFoodBin.com.
I am a professional content writer especially in food, health and fitness-related content. I have several food and fitness-related blogs and TheStaticFoodBin is one of them.