Peanut butter cookies are the tastiest cookies ever made on Planet Earth. If you have not tasted peanut butter cookies, you have not enjoyed the bliss of planet earth.
It would become a lot difficult for you to survive once you have consumed the peanut butter cookies.
The M&M is another great treat that brings a happy smile to our faces and hearts.
What if we combine the peanut butter with M&M for making amazing cookies?
Making Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- Peanut Butter batter is denser than normal cookies. The grid marks on the peanut butter cookies are as old as the cookies themselves. So, do not forget to do the criss-cross on the cookies. Otherwise, the inside part of the cookies will remain uncooked.
- The next important prerequisite for making peanut butter M&M cookies is to buy top-quality of M&Ms. This will ensure a crunchy and happier bite.
- Third, you need to cook the dough in an oven so it raises and bakes well.
Recipe for Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
Following we have provided a complete recipe of the peanut butter M&M cookies:
- Half Cup or 01 Stick of the salted butter
- ¾ cup of creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Half cup of light brown sugar
- 1 and ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 01 large egg
- 01 and ¼ cups M&Ms
Instruction for Making Peanut Butter and M&M Recipes
Following we have provided a complete recipe of the peanut butter and M&M chocolates:
1. First Step of Making Peanut Butter and M&M Cookies
First of all, we need you to use the hand-held stand mixer that has the paddle attachment. Then, you should cream the sugar and butter in it at medium speed.
Afterward, add the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and egg slowly. You should add the peanut butter first.
Then, slowly add the egg as well as vanilla extract. You should try to add the ingredients in this order.
Once all of these ingredients had been creamed, you can add the baking soda and flour slowly. You should not try to overmix.
Rather try to add everything slowly so that lumps are not formed. Then, chill the dough for 30 minutes. Afterward, fold the M&Ms with the help of a wooden spoon.
1.Second Step of Peanut Butter and M&M Cookies
While making the dough of the cookies, you should preheat the oven to 350 F. Afterwards, you must drop the child’s dough on the cookie sheet.
The sheet does not have to be greased. You can also use a silicone baking mat. Afterward, you must press a few M&Ms on the dough balls.
You should also press the balls down since the peanut butter dough does not spread while getting baked.
Try to bake the cookies for 8-9 minutes. Once you are done with the baking procedure, the cookies may look soft and undone. However, they will firm up once the cookies had cooled down.
This is how; you can make Peanut Butter and M&M s cookies at home. Make them, and enjoy freshly baked pleasures at your home.
I am Margaret Anderson founder of TheStaticFoodBin.com.
I am a professional content writer especially in food, health and fitness-related content. I have several food and fitness-related blogs and TheStaticFoodBin is one of them.