The combination of Mac and Cheese is the most amazing. It is a mouth-watering combination that makes people happier.
The first time, I had a sweetie pie mac and cheese recipe at my brother-in-law’s house. You would love the gooey mac and cheese inside a sweet pie.
If you make this at Thanksgiving or any other special event, it will be a unique recipe. You cannot ignore the taste of the sweetie pie mac and cheese once you make it.
It is the most amazing and most special recipe that you can make at home.
Ingredients for Sweetie Pie Mac and Cheese
- Elbow macaroni – 01 lb.
- 02 cups of whole milk
- 12 ounces of evaporated milk
- 03 eggs
- Sour cream – about 02 tablespoons
- 01 cup butter – divided into the small pieces
- Colby Cheese ½ lb.
- ½ lb. Monterey jack cheese – shredded cheese ½
- ½ lb. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. Velveeta Cheese – Divided in the Chunks
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Salt to Taste
- 1 tablespoon of white pepper
- 1 cup mild shredded cheddar cheese and 01 cups shredded American cheese
Instructions for Preparing the Sweetie Pie Mac and Cheese
- Preheating the Oven: First of all, you should preheat the oven up to 350 Celsius.
- Preparing the Tray: Then, place the pasta in a dish that is 09 by 13. Keep the dish aside.
- Whisking Duties: Whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Adding All the Ingredients: Afterwards, add the butter, Colby, Monterey Jack, sour cream, Velveeta cheeses, sharp cheddar, and pasta to the dish.
- Combining the Mixture: Having added all the ingredients into the dish pour the whisked egg and milk onto the pasta.
- Seasoning: Now, it is time to season the pasta with sugar, pepper, salt, and toss.
- Adding Cheese onto the Tray: Cheese should be the top layer of the dish. Add the cheddar cheese or American cheese to the tray.
- Baking Tray: Make sure to bake the tray for 30 to 45 minutes or unless the top of the tray gets browned.
Other Details of the Recipe
The recipe takes 05 minutes to cook the pasta. It only takes 01 hours 15 minutes to cook the pasta. The entire recipe is covered in the US measurements. The recipe serves 5-6 people.
How Many Calories in the Sweetie Pie Mac and Cheese?
One serving of the sweetie pie mac and cheese has 200 to 300 calories. You can eat in moderation to avoid gaining weight.
How to Enhance the Flavour of Sweetie Pie?
You can increase the overall flavour of the sweetie pie by adding flavourful cheese. If the cheese is extra-sharp, it will enhance the beauty as well as the taste of the sweetie pie.
You can use the buttered crumb topping for making sweetie pie creamy and crunchy.
This may be the recipe that nobody in your family had tasted beforehand. So, make sure to surprise everyone in your family by making the sweetie pie mac and cheese this weekend.
I am Margaret Anderson founder of TheStaticFoodBin.com.
I am a professional content writer especially in food, health and fitness-related content. I have several food and fitness-related blogs and TheStaticFoodBin is one of them.